HOW TO MAKE KETO OAT FIBER FLAXSEED PIZZA | EGGLESS CRUST | ZERO CARB CRUST | CRISPY & DELICIOUS
Oat fiber powder and golden flaxseeds are the best combo to create a zero or close to zero net carb keto recipe. So far, I have tried it on keto bread, keto fried donuts and tortilla wraps. They all turned out awesome. Today, I tried it as a pizza crust and it turned out well too – crispy, flavorful and delicious. If you are not familiar with oat fiber powder, please note that it is not oat grain or a meal. Oat fiber is the oat grain's hull, hulk, or outer shell. It is pure insoluble fiber with zero calories. It is quite like psyllium husks. Oat fiber is 100% keto friendly.
- 15 ml Olive oil
- 360 ml Hot or Boiling Water
(Note: Mix all ingredients together in a bowl)
- 200 g Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 pieces Beef Pepperoni
- Some chopped parsley for garnishing
- Preheat the oven at 350F or 180C
- In a bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix until a dough is formed.
- Knead the dough for a while. Wet your hands as the dough is sticky. Then shape into a ball.
- Place the dough on a parchment paper and make it into a round shape.
- The dough should be 11 inches (28 cm) in diameter. This is a moderately thick crust.
- Fold the edges into a ring to create a raised edge.
- In the video, I used a pizza pan with a perforated surface as it makes the bottom crust more brown and crispier. But you can use any suitable pan.
- Transfer the dough onto the pan.
- Brush with olive oil generously then prick some holes with a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned. Rotate midway for even browning
- Remove from the oven and spread with the pizza sauce generously.
- Top with half of the cheese then top with beef pepperoni and remaining cheese on the top.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven, brush the crust with some olive oil for a glossy and crisp texture (optional).
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- In the video, I used a rocking pizza cutter. It is the best pizza cutter as it slices smoothly through the pizza crust without pushing aside the pizza toppings. Slice into 8 servings or more.
Serving: 8gCalories: 137kcalCarbohydrates: 5.5gProtein: 6.1gFat: 11.1gFiber: 4.3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!