HOW TO MAKE KETO LEMON POSSET | ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS | TANGY | REFRESHING | CREAMY | DELICIOUS
Posset is an historical dish – it even gets a mention in Shakespeare’s Macbeth – and the term has referred to a number of food types over the centuries. While it was traditionally considered a miraculous remedy for all sorts of illnesses, a pot of lemon posset nowadays will instead go a long way to curing your desire for a creamy dessert with a refreshing tang. To make it even better, you can enjoy this keto version without any guilt. It's unbelievable that with just 3 ingredients, we can easily whip up a creamy, smooth, tangy, refreshing and incredibly delicious dessert. This mouthwatering and guilt free dessert takes only 15 minutes to cook without any tools required and it is the perfect end to a heavy meal especially during this coming Christmas festive season.
- 400 g Whipping/Double/Heavy Cream
- 70 g Monk fruit
- 60 ml Fresh lemon juice
- 2 lemons Zest
- In a saucepan, add the cream, sweetener, lemon zest and cook over low to medium heat.
- Whisk constantly until thickened then turn off the heat. If you use double or heavy cream, it will thicken faster.
- Once the heat is turned off, add the lemon and whisk to combine.
- Strain the cream mixture to remove the lemon zest (optional).
- Pour into any suitable serving cups or even ramekins.
- Chill in the fridge for a few hours or until thickened. You can also chill in the freezer to speed up the process.
- Decorate with sliced strawberries and dust with powdered sweetener for that festive look.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!