Chicken meat ball
One of the best chicken meat ball ever is here! Don't forget to try this out !!
- Make sure minced meat is partially frozen.
- Put partially frozen minced meat and seasonings in food processor, pulse for a few second. Different processor may need different processing time.
- Lastly, add in fried garlic oil & pulse to combine again.
- (You can also do it by hand, mix it from same direction until it form the sticky texture)
- Transfer the meat paste to plastic cling for easier non messy shaping.
- You may opt to put it to fridge for about 30 mins for easy handling.
- Try to evenly divide the paste to shape each portion of meat paste to a ball with plastic wrap.
- You may also use your wet fingers to squeeze a desire portion of meat, make it round like a ball. Use a spoon to scoop it out . * Dip the spoon in water every time before scooping the meat, it can prevent sticking
- Place the meat ball into a pot of warm water (around 70C) *Do not put in boiling.
- After putting all the meat balls into the hot water, add more hot water to the bowl. Leave them soaking for 15 mins or until the meat balls turn to white color.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!