Keto Seed Bread
Today we have made a multi seeds bread by combining both pumpkin and sunflower seeds. If you start from using whole seeds, please make sure you grind them finely. Enjoy!
- 6 sq tin
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F)
- In a mixing bowl mix all dry ingredients to combine. Please ensure your seeds flour are not crumbling. Rub them off if any.
- Add in eggs, egg whites and apple cider vinegar. Mix with spatula until the dough is getting to be sticky.
- Add in boiling water. Mix until the dough become solid and sticky.
- Pour the bread dough into a baking tin. We use a 6" cake tin.
- Bake for 1 hour. Cover with aluminium foil when the bread starts browning. We cover it at after ~30 mins of baking time.
USEFUL TIPS 1. The key success here to carefully control the water. Excessive water will cause the bread to deflate. The bread dough should be solid before it goes into the oven. 2. Egg white and eggs must be at room temperature. 3. Water must be boiling. 4. Weight everything using weighing device. We use a device which gives me up to 0.01g accuracy. 5. Psyllium husk MUST NOT be too fine as it will block its ability to absorb water. We always buy whole psyllium husk and grind it ourselves. As a reference of finest, eyeballing it when grinding 1 portion of psyllium husk until it left about half of its original portion. 6. Do not cut the bread while it is still hot as the bread will shrunk and collapse which end up a cakey bottom. 7. Let it cool in the oven with the oven door opened will prevent the bread shrunk due to temperature shock. 8. If you need to cover the top with aluminium foil to avoid burning, ensure you only open the oven door after the bread has already risen tall and solid.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!