If you like cheese and bacon this is for you! Coconut flour muffins are usually denser but definitely not this one! This savoury keto and gluten free muffins are soft in the inside. Thanks to the beautiful add on from the pumpkin puree. It is very simple to make by just mixing up all the ingredients together. Try changing the spices and type of cheeses to your liking, or even combine different kinds of cheeses. Make it your own! Definitely a great option to meal prep for the week. It tastes even better after you toast it up if you have kept fresh in the fridge for the week. Hope you will like this! Happy baking.
Keto Pumpkin Bacon Muffin with Coconut Flour
- 5 whole egg (large) room temperature
- 180 g pumpkin puree
- 100 g bacon chips
- 90 g cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp mix herbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 0.5 tsp black pepper
- 1.5 tsp permesan cheese (10g)
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Get ready with a 6 pieces of parchment papers by cutting them into 15cm square shape.
- Lightly grease the muffin tin with cooking oil of choice to keep the parchment paper intact.
- Line the parchment papers by stuffing them in the muffin tin so that they look like a cone to hold the batter later.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- In another mixing bowl, add in all wet ingredients. Mix all ingredient until everything is well incorporated.
- Then mix both dry and wet ingredients until they are well combined.
- Pour the batter into 6 muffin tin lined with parchment papers.
- Bake for 30min.