AMAZING 1G NET CARB VANILA CAKE WITH A 5-MINUTE CREAM CHEESE PECAN FROSTING THAT TASTE HEAVENLY!
After I published the Keto Chocolate Cake with a 1-minute chocolate pecan frosting last week, some of you have requested for a vanilla version. So here it is! Soft, fluffy, moist, flavorful and incredibly delicious. The super easy cream cheese frosting topped with chopped roasted pecans makes the cake taste heavenly. It's one of my personal favorites.
- 6 Whole Eggs
- 380 ml Whipping Cream
- 120 g Unsalted Melted Butter
- 15 ml Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven at 350F or 180C.
- In a big boAdd all the wet ingredients and whisk until well combined. The batter is thick and smooth.wl, add all the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add all the wet ingredients and whisk until well combined. The batter is thick and smooth.
- In the video, I used a 9×13 inch pan lined with parchment paper. You can also use any suitable pan. Transfer the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake at the middle rack for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, make the frosting.
- Mix the softened cream cheese with a spatula until creamy. Add the softened butter and mix until creamy. Add the powdered sweetener, salt, vanilla extract and mix until smooth and creamy. Chill in the fridge until the cake is completely cooled.
- Once the cake is completely cooled, spoon the cream onto the surface of the cake. Spread evenly. Top with the chopped roasted pecans and press down slightly so that they stick to the cream.
- Cut into 24 servings.
- The cake can be kept in the fridge for up to a week.
Serving: 24gCalories: 205kcalCarbohydrates: 1.9gProtein: 3gFat: 21.2gFiber: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!