Hope you try baking our Spiced Peanut Butter Cookies – to spark some low carb cheer during the holiday and New Year. It’s easy, quick to bake and using everyday ingredients we have in our pantry.
This delicious classic are re-create using healthier, sugar free and gluten free ingredients. Do try and tag us and share how you make it your way.
Spiced Peanut Butter Cookies
- ¾ cup Lakanto peanut butter
- ¼ cup Lakanto Powdered Sweetener
- 1 large Egg
- ½ tsp mix spice powder
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp Arrowroot Flour (Optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pre-heat oven to 170-degree celcius.
- Add all the ingredients to a medium-large mixing bowl.
- Stir with a spatula until fully and mixed through. Can use blender for convenience.
- Scoop out dough, shape it into a ball and covered with plastic wrap. Let it rest chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll cookie dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper or plastic sheet. Use any festive cookie cutter shape to stamp out cookies. We use love shape cookie cutter.
- Arrange the cookies on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden on the bottom and along the outside, about 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely before removing and glazing.
- For the glaze, whisk together all ingredients, adding just enough water so it reaches a glaze-like consistency.
- Spread the glaze on each cookie and let it set before serving.
- Tips : To store: cover in an air-tight container or zipper bag at room temperature for up to 5 days. Be sure you are using sugar-free peanut butter. We use the creamy peanut butter from Lakanto