French omelette recipe is just eggs and butter with no filling. The egg is folded for a soft, tender texture. The ingredients is very simple but what makes it a perfect omelette is the technique.
This Red Omelette recipe is not only filling but has a gorgeous hue from the red palm oil. It is also enriched with vitamin A & E from Keto Red (MCT Oil).
I drizzle Garlic Infused Red Palm Oil on top of our omelette for taste and fragrant. I think egg, cheese, Keto Red & Garlic Oil makes a winning combination. Delicious, lowcarb, Keto friendly meal that gives you hours of energy and nourish your body. #nourish
- Cracked 3 eggs and add chopped chives & 1 tbsp Keto Red Oil. Beat the eggs till combine with fork.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a 8- or 10-inch non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Once butter melts and before it starts to sizzle, pour in the egg mixture.
- Reduce heat to low fire. Stir egg mixture with spatula and "scrambling" it, shake pan and scraping down the sides.
- Using spatula, smooth the wet mixture all over the pan. Sprinkle salt, mozzarella cheese and off fire.
- Starting at the handle side of the pan, use the spatula to begin rolling the omelette into a cylinder shape and stop about 2 inches from opposite side of pan.
- Tilt the pan and let the omellet slide till the end and use spatula to fold the last flap of egg over the top of the cylinder leaving the seam side up.
- Add 1 tsp of butter to pan. Gently push the butter as it melts under the omelette.
- Flip onto a plate with the seam side down. Sprinkle with remaining chives and drizzle with garlic oil.
- You should have soft egg omelette with custardy cheesy centre.