You can now enjoy a delicious keto marble cake in just 90 seconds with no oven needed. You do not need to prepare a big batch of cakes, but can just do it as when you want some quick sweet treats. This recipe is super simple and do give it a try.
Keto 5 min Microwave Marble Cake in the Mug
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp melted salted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 pac coffee powder
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- In a mixing bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix all wet ingredients.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together.
- Split the batter into 2 bowls
- Get ready with the cocoa mixture.
- In one of the batter, add in the cocoa mixture. Give the batter a good mix.
- In the 1st mug, scoop some batter from each bowl into it to form a nice marble design.
- Repeat the same in 2nd mug. **The batter look little but it will rise tall in microwave later.
- Microwave at 1000w for 90secs.
- Lightly loosen the edge of the mug and pour the cake out. Enjoy!
[PRODUCTS columns=”4″ tag=”Marble Cake kitchen22″]