These Keto Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes are simple, pretty and so easy to make. The great thing about using yogurt is that it has naturally-occurring stabilizers that helps to retain moisture hence, making the cake so soft and moist. But if you have a problem with dairy, I have provided dairy free options as well at the written recipe below.
HOW TO MAKE KETO STRAWBERRY YOGURT CUPCAKES
- Preheat the oven to 340F or 170C.
- In a bowl, whisk all the wet ingredients until well combined then set aside.
- In another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Add the wet into the dry ingredients and whisk until well combined
- The batter is thick but it will bake up to a soft and moist cake.
- Spoon the batter into paper cups until 3/4 height. Spread evenly. This recipe makes about 12 small cupcakes.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked. Test with a toothpick.
- Cool completely.
- Decorate with mini strawberries then dust with powdered sweetener (optional).
- The cake can be refrigerated up to a week or frozen for months.