This low carb porridge is creamy, warming Keto breakfast heaven! You can whip up a bowl in only 3 minutes from start to finish. There’s no need to miss oatmeal ever again! The recipe is sugar free, vegan, Paleo and suitable for diabetics.
- ▢2 tbsp flaxseed ground / flaxmeal
- ▢ 2 tbsp almond flour
- ▢ 2 tbsp ground sesame seeds
- ▢ 1/2 cup / 120 ml almond milkunsweetened
- ▢ 1 tsp granulated erythritol or powdered lakanto
- ▢ berries, to decorate optional
- Place the flaxmeal, almond flour and ground sesame seeds in a bowl and mix.
- Add 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk and microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir. Then microwave another 1 minute.
- Add more almond milk to loosen if necessary. Sprinkle with erythritol and berries and serve.
If you don’t use a microwave, gently heat on the stove in a non-stick pot until the mixture thickens.
Add more almond milk to loosen if necessary.
See the posts for plenty of recipe variations and topping ideas, from raspberry swirl to peanut butter fudge.
Nutrition is calculated for the porridge only, without berries.
Buy via WhatsApp
[137 Degrees] Almond Milk unsweetenedRM14.40 – RM28.99
Baking ingredientBuy via WhatsApp
[MH] Yoji Organic 100% pure black sesame ground powder 300gRM18.00 Add to cart