Finding it hard to give up bread? This keto bread will make your life much easier, the best low carb bread on the internet made with almond flour.
Most keto bread recipes can taste very eggy or crumble easily. Amazingly, this bread has little to no eggy taste. Best of all, it actually holds together and works for sandwiches and toasties just like wheat bread.
If you just want the simple way, jump straight to the recipe. If you have chosen the keto bakers way, let me show you some easy tips that will help you make the perfect bread every time.
Pro Tip: I use this loaf tin for perfect bread every time. (Amazon link) Otherwise, any 8″X4″ (20 cm x 10 cm) tin will work.
Low Carb Bread Baking Tips
Please make sure your eggs are at room temperature before you attempt this recipe. This will reduce the likelihood of the bread tasting eggy. If you keep your eggs in the fridge, no worries. Just pop them into a bowl of hot tap water for 3 minutes.
I like to use a magic whisk (pictured below) because it’s much easier than pulling out the electric mixer. Don’t worry if you don’t have one. I just find it easier.
keto bread by fatforweightloss
- preheat the own to 180 C (355F)
- put the eggs in a bowl and beat on high for 1 to 2 minutes
- add the melted butter and coconut oil, and beat until smooth
- add the almond butter, baking powder , xanthan gum ans salt, and beat until combined and thick
- bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out of the middle clean
- slice into 16 thin slices and store in an airthight container in the fridge for up to 7 days or up to 1 month in the freezer.