keto chocolate chip cookie bars
Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies ! I have got quite a number of videos on keto crispy chocolate chip cookies using a variety of low carb flours so you can check out the playlist. under "Cookies".This one is a classic and comforting treat. If you love them soft and chewy, then these chocolate chip cookie bars are perfect for you. The best part is that they are super simple and quick to make and you will wow your guests with these soft, chewy and utterly scrumptious keto chocolate chip cookie bars.
- Preheat the oven at 350F or 180C.
- In a bowl, add the almond flour, baking powder, salt and mix until well combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add the melted butter, monkfruit and whisk until combined. Then add the eggs, vanilla extract and whisk until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until combined. The dough is rather soft.
- Reserve some chocolate chips and chopped pecans for topping before adding into the dough. Mix well with a spatula.
- Transfer into an 8×8 inch (20 cm) pan lined with parchment paper. Spread evenly.
- Top with the reserved chocolate chips and chopped pecans.
- Sprinkle with the flaky salt.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes. If you prefer a more soft and fudgy texture, then bake it shorter around 20 minutes. If you prefer a more set texture then bake it around 5 minutes longer.
- Cool for a bit then cut into bars. In the video, I cut into 16 servings.
- These chocolate cookie bars taste great when still warm. They can be kept at room temperate in an airtight container for a few days provided you have a cool and dry climate. Otherwise, it is best to refrigerate or freeze them. They actually taste great straight out of the fridge or freezer as the chocolate chips and pecans are crispy.
Calories: 225kcalCarbohydrates: 5.2gProtein: 4.6gFiber: 2.7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!