keto cheesecake bars
If you love cheesecake, this is an easy way to make it – into bars ! It's smooth, creamy and that chocolate ganache takes it to the next level – delicious ! And they can be frozen individually which is so convenient for when that craving kicks in.
INGREDIENTS FOR CRUST
INGREDIENTS FOR CHEESECAKE
INGREDIENTS FOR GANACHE
- 117 g unsweetened dark chocolate
- 120 ml heavy or whipping cream
- Preheat the oven at 325F or 165C.
- To make the crust, mix the ground almond, monkfruit, salt (if using) in a bowl until combined. Then add the melted butter and mix until crumbly. Transfer to a 9×9 inch (23 cm) pan lined with parchment paper. Spread evenly and set aside. As an option, you can pre-bake the crust for a crispier texture.
- To make the cheesecake, add the softened cream cheese, powdered sweetener, salt (if using) and use a hand held or stand mixer to beat at medium speed until creamy. Then add the sour cream, vanilla extract and beat to combine. Add the eggs one at a time, beat at low speed to combine. The batter is smooth and creamy. Pour over the crust and spread evenly. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until just set. The sides may puff up and the center a little jiggly which is normal. After baking, cool until room temperature then wrap with foil and refrigerate for 5 to 6 hours or preferably overnight.
- After the cheesecake is properly chilled, then make the ganache. Heat the heavy or whipping cream in microwave or stove top until the sides are simmering. Pour over the chopped chocolate. Cover with foil for 5 minutes, then whisk until smooth and creamy. Remove the foil from the cheesecake and spoon the ganache over the surface of the cheesecake. Spread evenly then chill until the ganache is set. Cut into 12 or 16 servings. Clean the knife after each cut.
- These cheesecake bars can be frozen for up to 3 months. Just wrap them individually with cling wrap and foil.
Calories: 315kcalCarbohydrates: 5.7gProtein: 7.1gFat: 31.1gFiber: 1.8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!