Savoury Okara Pancake
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp japanese soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 tbsp gochugaru, korean red pepper flakes optional
- Whisk egg, okara and chopped spring onion together in a mixing bowl. Whisk in flour, followed by 75ml of soy milk, adding more soy milk to make a thick pancake consistency. Stir in salt, black pepper and sesame oil.
- Heat a 10-inch non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Add in 1 tablespoon oil and pour in the batter. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes until golden-brown and crispy at the bottom. Flip the pancake, add in the remaining oil and cook until the other is golden brown as well, another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide the pancake onto a serving plate, cut into wedges and serve with the dipping sauce
- Combine all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!