keto flourless tuna cup
This super keto recipe is just 1.3g per tuna cup serving! This is our go-to quick bite with good source of fat and protein and super low carb! We make it as post workout food, outing or even prep it ahead of time when we expect a busy schedule in following week. Total baking time is just less than 20mins. Do try it out and we hope you will love this. Happy baking!
- 140 g tuna
- 50 g mayo
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
Final Touch Sprinkles
- Black pepper, parsley and paprika (for colour/optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F)
- In a mixing bowl, prepare tuna fillings by mixing all the tuna filling together. Set it aside.
- . In a medium size mixing bowl, beat egg whites to stiff peak.
- . In another mixing bowl, use mixer to mix whey protein powder, yogurt, baking powder, salt, almond milk and egg yolks with mixing until combined.
- Take 1/3 of egg whites fold into the whey protein powder batter. Then pour all the batter back to the egg whites and fold them all together.
- Distribute the batter to 12 cups. A 12-cup silicone muffin pan is used.
- Bake for 9 mins.
- Pull it out from oven and add the tuna filling on each cup. The cups will deflate and this is anticipated.
- Put it back to oven and continue to bake for another 7-8 mins.
- Let it cold slight and unmould to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!