Keto Broccoli Cheddar Balls
These keto broccoli cheddar balls are packed with nutrients and flavor!
- 1 head of broccoli, broken into florets
- 2 eggs
- 1/2/118 cups/ml almond flour
- 1/2/60 cups/ml onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/236.6 cups/ml shredded cheese: mozzarella, cheddar, or favorite melting cheese
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F / 200 degrees C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- In a microwave-safe dish pour ¼ cup water over broccoli.
- Steam broccoli in microwave for 30 seconds or until tender. Chop using a knife or food processor until finely minced.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped broccoli, eggs, almond flour, onion, garlic, cheese and Cajun seasoning. Mix until well incorporated.
- Scoop about 1 Tbsp / 15 ml of mixture and form into a ball. Place on lined baking sheet. Repeat till all of mixture is in balls on baking sheet. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!