If you love anything lemony like I do, you’ll love this Keto Lemon Cheesecake. It’s smooth, creamy, lemony, refreshing and so delicious. No bake, no tools and so easy to make.
KETO LEMON CHEESECAKE
If you love anything lemony like I do, you'll love this Keto Lemon Cheesecake. It's smooth, creamy, lemony, refreshing and so delicious. No bake, no tools and so easy to make.
- 8 g Gelatin Powder
- 60 g Fresh Lemon Juice
- 375 g Cream Cheese (softened)
- 225 g Whipping Cream (cold)
- 120 g Allulose
- 2 lemons Lemon Zest
- Mix all the ingredients for the crust in a bowl until a dough is formed. The dough may look sandy but it will become a firm dough when you squeeze it. Spread evenly. Use a cup to flatten the dough and a spoon to smooth the edges. Then chill in the fridge until needed.
- Add the gelatin powder and fresh lemon juice in a bowl, stir to mix then set aside.
- In a bowl, add the softened cream cheese and mix with a spatula until creamy.
- Then add the powdered sweetener and mix until well combined, smooth and creamy.
- Add the cold whipping cream gradually into the batter and whisk until well combined.
- Place the bowl of gelatin mixture over a small bowl of hot water. Stir to melt the gelatin. Then remove the bowl of hot water and add 2 to 3 tbsp of the batter into the gelatin mixture. Mix until well combined. Pour the mixture into the batter and mix until combined.
- Zest the lemons into the batter and mix with a spatula until combined. The batter is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the batter into the pan with the crust. Use the back of a spoon to spread evenly.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Once ready, remove the pan and parchment paper. Smooth the sides of the cake with a frosting spatula.
- Slice and enjoy ! Remember to wipe the knife clean after each cut.
Serving: 8servesCalories: 242kcalCarbohydrates: 3.7gProtein: 6.7gFat: 22.7gFiber: 1.3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!