This is a 4 ingredients eggless and keto vegan wrap. Simple steps to follow and easy to make. You can even make in batches and keep them in the freezer for later. Enjoy!
Keto Vegan Flaxseed Wrap
- 1 Pan lid (7" diameter)
- Mix all ingredients together until a dough is form. We find using hands to form the dough after a few mixes with spatula is easier.
- With wet palms, roll the dough to a ball. Then roll the ball dough out flat in between the parchment paper with a rolling pin, or on a silicone mat.
- Place a lid on the flatten dough. Make a round wrap using the lid by pressing it down.
- Spread a thin layer of cooking oil on the wrap and cook it in a pan in medium-low heat. Flip it over after half a minute to cook the other side.
- Do not worry about the doneness. Just keep an eye and not overcooking it to remain its tenderness and chewiness. We do not want to end up a crispy wrap which breaks apart when we fold it during eating later 🙂
- When the wrap is heated, it will rise slightly. Just use the spatula to press it down onto the pan to create a super nice and flat wrap while cooking it through.
product columns =”4tag”=Keto Vegan Flaxseed Wrap”]