The versatility of this recipe allows you to customize the muffins to your unique taste. Don’t forget the cheese!
The versatility of this recipe allows you to customize the muffins to your unique taste. Don't forget the cheese!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the onion, meat, eggs, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients with your hands and place a small handful of the meatloaf mixture into muffin trays (2 per serving). Press gently; otherwise, they will turn into meatballs.
- Cover with the grated cheese, and sprinkle with grated parmesan if desired.
- Cook in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until meat reaches 165°F (75°C).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!