This Keto wraps recipe makes very low-carb tortillas so that we can enjoy all of our favorite Mexican roll-ups and fillings.
- Place flaxseed meal, coconut flour, xanthan gum, and salt into a heatproof bowl.
- Add the butter to the boiling water then add to the dry ingredients, mix into a sticky dough. Leave to cool down for 10-15 minutes. The dough will be quite sticky, as always, I recommend wearing food safe gloves when handling it.
- Preheat your oven to 180C/355F.
- Split the dough into 6 balls (the entire dough can also be rolled out at a big sheet and an 8in cutter used to shape the tortillas).
- Roll each ball out between 2 sheets of parchment paper until 2mm/ 1/8in thin.
- Remove the top sheet then place the bottom sheet of parchment (with the tortilla on it) onto a cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes, then flip the wrap over and bake for another 3-5 minutes. The tortilla will be soft and pliable.
- Once cooked, place onto a cake rack to cool.
- Top with your favorite fillings and enjoy, or store until needed.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!