Keto ice cream is a creamy mix of sweet vanilla seeds and velvet smooth cream. Perfect for the ketogenic diet as an after dinner treat, or simply an anytime snack. Its the easiesdt low carb ice cream I’ve ever made, and there is literally no way you can mess this one up.
This keto ice cream is very smooth and fluffy. I’ve just added walnuts to garnish the photo, but since its vanilla ice-cream you can add almost anything, and it’s going to taste delicious.
You must buy good quality eggs for this keto ice cream taste great (along with good quality vanilla). Barn raised eggs have 6 times less nutrition than free-range organic eggs and taste about 6 times more average as well. I always try to buy free-range whenever I can, because every time you buy something from a supermarket, it’s a small vote for what gets stocked.
- ▢ 4 Eggs separated
- ▢ 1 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- ▢ 1/3 cup Natvia (Or Erythritol)
- ▢ 1 vanilla bean
- Separate 4 large eggs and beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until very fluffy and white.
- Mix in the natvia with the egg whites.
- In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream until it becomes thick, but not butter. (There is a very fine line, so stop mixing when the cream becomes thicker than usual).
- With a sharp knife, remove the seeds from the vanilla pod using the back of your knife. Mix in with the heavy cream
- Gently fold the egg whites in with the beaten cream, and add the egg yolks and continue folding
- Place in a rectangle pan and freeze for 4 hours. Serve and enjoy!