Hello everyone, today i would like to share one of our favourite savoury Ramadan Kueh. .
I am sharing a very easy Kuah Cara Berlauk which is delicious to have as (pre dawn meal) sahur or for breaking fast. I have tested few versions of the lowcarb variety and thus far this is the best in terms of taste and texture. #asianketoapproved
I add Red Palm oil in the recipe for It’s nutrious value, for a lowcarb, Keto friendly meal that gives you hours of energy and nourish your body during fasting month. #nourish
This recipe is not only glutenfree, sugarfree, flourless and very filling but enriched with vitamin A & E from Keto Red (MCT Oil). They are rich in carotenoids and Vit E which acts as antioxidance and adds gorgeous colour to our kueh.
Mini Beef Pie (Lowcarb Kueh Cara Berlauk)
- 200 g cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 200 ml Coconut milk
- 1 tsp gelatine powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Keto Red Palm Oil
Beef Korma Filling
- 200 g mince beef
- 1 packet Korma powder
- ½ holland onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Premium Red Palm Oil
- Salt to taste
- chili (slice)
- chopped parsley & crispy onion
- Blend cream cheese, eggs, salt, coconut milk and gelatine till combine.
- Run thru a sieve and take out any impurities.
- Oiled our Kueh Cara mould. – Heat up on top of stove (low heat) and pour batter onto the mould. Keep stove temprature low. – Close lid for few seconds.
- Top with meat korma, then slice chili, parsley and crispy shallots.
- Close lid on top of our mould to cook the top with the steam.
- Let the batter set. It will cook very fast so keep watching over it. Make sure its slow fire.
- You can test its doneness when there is no liquid n toothpick inserted came out clean.
- once done, take out from mould and its ready to be enjoyed.