- Extending flavour of KetoCreme Collagen,Introducing our new KETOCRÈME COLLAGEN STRAWBERRY providing Marine Collagen Peptides per scoop together with premium quality medium chain triglycerides (MCT’s) and 100% Pure Strawberry Powder-A Potent Antioxidant Superfood! Absolutely, this new flavour enriches with delicious fruity yet creamy texture is surely enjoyable!
As it sweetened by no-calorie Erythritol and Luo Han Guo Extract, KetoCreme Collagen Strawberry support for energy booster with ketone production, promotes fat metabolism and weight loss while the peptides inside the product enhance in rapid cellular absorption for our body’s collagen replenishment. Marine Collagen is especially suitable to counter the effects of ageing on sagging and wrinkled skin by promoting and supporting skin elasticity and hydration.
Strawberry- A Potent Antioxidant and Keto Friendly Fruit offers you a low carb and gluten free yet packed with vitamins, fiber and minerals has been proven by scientific study to help in many health effect such as anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-obesity due to its high polyphenolic profile.
Suggested Use: Mix 2 scoop in 150ml water (half a glass of plain water) and enjoy our creamy fruity strawberry taste on its own. May be served hot, iced or mixed into your coffee, tea or favourite shake/smoothies. Approximately 17 servings per container.
Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil, Collagen Peptides (from fish), Strawberry Powder, Erythritol, Monk Fruit Extract, Emulsifier E471, Polydextrose Fiber, Sodium Caseinate (from milk).
Storage Suggestion: Store in a cool dry place away from heat or moisture.
Main Benefits of KetoCrème Collagen
- Provides 4 grams of collagen per serving to replenish our natural collagen stores to maintain skin structural integrity, smoothness, renewal and repair. Clinical trials have shown patients who supplement with marine collagen have a decrease in wrinkles and improved skin hydration, elasticity and firmness.
- Provides both Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT’s) and protein peptides for weight management and the daily intake reduces appetite by keeping you feeling full longer while promoting metabolism of fats. These synergistic ingredients also protect from muscle wasting and support lean muscle growth.
- Improved joint mobility and relieving pain and the symptoms of osteoarthritis and reduces the risk of joint deterioration.
- As building blocks for bones, collagen peptides help the absorption of calcium and other minerals that are essential for bone strength.
- Collagen improves wound healing after any skin injury, such as scars, rashes, and burns.
- KetoCrème Collagen also supports brain health and supplies more than 1 gram of Glycine per serving to improve mood and support restful sleep. Glycine has inhibitory functions that take action against excessive excitation in the brain, allowing your mind to calm down and focus.
Why Is Marine Collagen the Best Source of Collagen for our Skin?
Marine collagen is also known as Type 1 collagen which makes up 85% of our skin collagen fibers and is essentially for healthy looking skin. Collagen from other animals such as bovine or chicken are more specific for joints but do not support the skin. Marine Collagen however also supports joint function, faster healing and bone health. Marine collagen from fish is also up to 1.5 times more bioavailable than other collagen types due to its lower molecular weight and of course is a safer source as it is guaranteed free from Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) also known as “ Mad Cow Disease ”, Hoof-and-Mouth disease and Bird Viruses.