Healthy Joy Wholegrain Bun is made from the goodness of unrefined wholegrains and a healthy mix of chia seeds, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds, with slow-carb technology and baked with heart-healthy omega-9 oil. The bun is enriched with vitamins Bs plus minerals and purposefully created for people who want the wholesome goodness of natural wholegrains in a convenient grab-and-go bun.
- Low GI 35 keeps blood sugar stable.
- Baked with heart-healthy omega-9 oil
- High in fiber that keeps the gut moving and prevents constipation.
- Enriched with energy-promoting nutrients vitamin Bs, calcium and magnesium.
- Suitable for: People who care about healthy blood sugar and heart health, weight-watchers, busy working adults, and school-going children.
- Keep bread in a cool, dry place with tight packaging to slow the staling process and avoid contamination.
- For prolonged storage, keep in the fridge or freezer immediately upon purchase:
- Storing in the freezer will extend the expiry date by 1 month.
- Refrigerating will extend the expiry date by 1 week.
Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Grain, High Oleic Acid Sunflower Oil, Fiber (Wheat Fiber, Polydextrose, Guar Gum), Water, Isolated Soy Protein, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Calcium Propionate, Yeast, Emulsifiers (Mono-Diglycerides, Lecithin), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, L-Cysteine, Niacin, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin).
|Serving Size: 55g|
|Nutritional Facts||Per Serving (55g)|
|– Comprising of: Sugar||1.21 g|
|– Saturated fat||0.33 g|
|– Monounsaturated fat||3.25 g|
|– Polyunsaturated fat||0.44 g|
|Trans fat||0 mg|
|Thiamine (Vit B1)||3.3 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vit B2)||0.83 mg|
|Niacin (Vit B3)||3.3 mg|