You want to eat vegetables but it’s annoyingly difficult. Vegetables don’t taste great, take too long to cook, and are expensive. There’s now a concentrated vegetable juice that is packed with antioxidants and nutrients help keep you strong and healthy. Why is it so much better? It’s grown in the richest soil in North America…
Serving size: 1 scoop (2.7 g)
Servings per container: 60
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, dissolve one scoop (2.7 g) into an 8 oz. (250 ml) glass of water or a smoothie. Do not take with hot liquids because heat will neutralize active enzymes. Recommended daily on an epty stomach (20 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal).
Depleted soils may be lowering your vegetable’s nutrients. Instead of letting nutrient deficiencies expose you to illness, use Wheatgrass to replace your greens. It’s Mother Nature’s highest quality source of all your health promoting nutrients.
- Restore your nutrients. Packed with nutrients like chlorophyll, vitamins A, C, E, K, and B, minerals, beta-carotene, and much more, wheatgrass juice keeps your body’s nutrients in the range required for good health.
- Stay Healthy. Like any product high in antioxidants, wheatgrass can counteract damage to your body by dangerous free-radicals.
- Ancient seabed ripe with trace minerals. Wheatgrass’s unique growing location gives you nutrients that have been untouched for millions of years. This avoids the common fruit and vegetable problem of depleted soils.
- Boosts energy and vitality. For reasons beyond nutrition, you may feel more energetic and focused all day long. Users report they also often feel more vitality and endurance.
- Builds your blood. The chlorophyll in wheatgrass contains a similar chemistry to our own blood, and can promote overall health.
- Promotes immune health. The nutrients in wheatgrass can help to cleanse and feed the body, supporting white blood cells and supporting healthy immune function.
Nutrition and ingredients Raw Wheatgrass Juice Powder (Lemon Flavor)
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||0||**|
|Total Fat||0 g||**|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||**|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||**|
*Percent Daily Values are based on the 2000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily value not established
Organic wheatgrass proprietary blend: organic wheatgrass juice powder (Triticum aestivum) and organic KAMUT Brand wheatgrass juice powder
Other Organic Ingredients:
Organic natural lemon lime flavor, organic stevia Reb. A
Why wheatgrass juice powder?
Wheatgrass is a potent superfood, and probably one of the most nutritious things you can consume.
It is made up of 70% chlorophyll, a pigment that has many health benefits in the body. It is in fact the substance that gives plants their green color. Wheatgrass also contains other healthy nutrients like:
- Trace minerals
- Amino acids
- Anti-inflammatory compounds
All of these nutrients played crucial roles in a healthy body. And they are the reason why your mother told you to eat your greens.
What your mom didn’t know is that wheatgrass powder is the fastest, cheapest, and highest quality way to eat your greens.
You get all the nutrients that support your body’s natural healing mechanisms and promote constant good health. Wheatgrass juice powder is the most effective and easiest way to take advantage of this nutritional powerhouse. You give yourself an incredible amount of nutrition in a convenient package.
What sets Dr. Berg’s Raw Wheat Grass Juice Powder – Lemon Flavor apart
While most people still don’t know about wheatgrass, different brands have emerged. You could even try making your own wheatgrass juice or buying concentrated shots at the grocery store.
Those choices can take a lot of work, be a hassle, taste bad, and be expensive.
Besides: depending on where the wheatgrass is grown it might even be depleted in nutrients.
That does NOT mean you shouldn’t go for one of the world’s most concentrated vegetables. This juice powder was created to give you wheatgrass without a hassle.
1. HIGHLY CONCENTRATED. This product is NOT just wheatgrass powder, as many other products are. You’re about to be rejuvenated by wheatgrass juice powder, meaning the end product is a lot more concentrated than much of the competition. It’s like eating an orange versus drinking a carton of orange juice.
1 serving of Dr. Berg’s Wheat Grass Juice Powder = 1 whole tray of wheatgrass = 13 servings of wheatgrass juice.
2. SUPERIOR PHYTONUTRIENT LEVELS. According to 3rd party independent lab testing results, Dr. Berg’s Raw Wheatgrass Juice Powder contains higher levels of the phytonutrients chlorophyll, carotenoids, and zeaxanthin compared to the top three competing products in the marketplace. That means you get more antioxidants which heal and protect you from future illness.