Omega3 fatty acids are incredibly important.
They have many powerful health benefits for your body and brain.
In fact, few nutrients have been studied as thoroughly as omega-3 fatty acids.
Here are 17 health benefits of omega-3 fatty acids that are supported by science.
- Omega-3s Can Fight Depression and Anxiety
- Omega-3s Can Improve Eye Health
- Omega-3s Can Promote Brain Health During Pregnancy and Early Life
- Omega-3s Can Improve Risk Factors for Heart Disease
- Omega-3s Can Reduce Symptoms of ADHD in Children
- Omega-3s Can Reduce Symptoms of Metabolic Syndrome
- Omega-3s Can Fight Inflammation
- Omega-3s Can Fight Autoimmune Diseases
- Omega-3s Can Improve Mental Disorders
- Omega-3s Can Fight Age-Related Mental Decline and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Omega-3s May Help Prevent Cancer
- Omega-3s Can Reduce Asthma in Children
- Omega-3s Can Reduce Fat in Your Liver
- Omega-3s May Improve Bone and Joint Health
- Omega-3s Can Alleviate Menstrual Pain
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids May Improve Sleep
- Omega-3 Fats Are Good For Your Skin