keto sour cream chips
My Keto Sour Cream Chips are a delicious, low-carb snack that will help keep your keto diet on track. This keto side dish is perfect for dipping or topping with salsa and guacamole. It’s also great as a garnish in place of sour cream or cheese!
- 1/3/4 cups shreded mozarella cheese
- 2 tbsp salted water
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare two baking sheets of parchment paper.
- Place the shredded mozzarella and butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 1-2 minutes until the cheese is entirely melted. Mix well. Then add in the egg then the sour cream and combine well.3. Add the almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, mustard powder, and salt. Mix it until everything is evenly distributed and a dough forms.
- Mix in the chives and place the dough in the refrigerator to chill while you prepare the parchment paper.
- Spray two large baking sheet-sized pieces of parchment paper with coconut oil. Place the dough in between the two pieces of paper.
- Take out a rolling pin and roll the dough out as thinly as possible between the two pieces of parchment paper.
- Remove the paper from the top and cut in triangles or desired shapes. Peel the dough triangles carefully off and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the 350-degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until the edges begin to brown. Let cool and serve with your favorite dip or soup or enjoy on their own.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!