Hello everyone, I’m Vivian, I’m sharing today~ Using a bread machine to make a matcha cake, this cake has a light tea fragrance and is super delicious. It is not only easy to make, but also saves efforts and electricity!
💕It is very suitable for breakfast, snacks and afternoon tea. It is also a very good ketogenic diet. If you like it, please give it a try. Please remember to watch the video and learn the simple methods completely. If you have any questions, you can leave a message below and I will reply.
How to make Keto Matcha Pound Cake with Bread Machine
- preheat the oven to 170 degrees
- soften the cream and whip until fluffy and feathery
- add in erythritol powdered sugar and beat until smooth
- beat the eggs first, add them in two batches and mix well
- sift almond powder, matcha, and baking powder and mix well
- add the flour to the cream paste and mix well
- pour the batter into the baking pan, level the surface, and decorate the surface with nuts
- bake at 170 degrees for 35 minutes (pleases adjust the baking temperature an time according size of your oven and mold)