KETO SHEET PAN PANCAKE
Making pancakes in a sheet pan couldn't be any easier. No need to bring out your skillet or use your stove top and spend quite a bit of time cooking the pancakes. These sheet pan pancakes just take 15 minutes to bake and it is super easy. They are light, fluffy and delicious.You can go creative with these pancakes by adding spices like ground cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and suitable fruits. And if you are a savory person like me, enjoy them with bacon, eggs and cheese. The best part is that you can customize the toppings to fit various family members as you can cut these pancakes into 6 or 9 compartments.
other flour option :
- 55 g fresh blueberries
- 45 g fresh strawberries
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Preheat the oven at 350F or 180C.
- In a bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add all the wet ingredients and whisk until well combined. The batter is thick and smooth.
- Pour the batter into a 10×8 inch or 25×20 cm sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Spread evenly.
- Place the toppings on the top of batter. As I know that I will be cutting into 9 servings, I place the toppings into 9 compartments so that I can cut them evenly. You can also mix and match the toppings. If you have some non-keto family members who will be enjoying this, you can even add sliced bananas on certain compartments. So basically, everyone will get to enjoy their own choice of toppings.
- Bake for 10 minutes at the middle rack. Then increase the heat to 425F or 218C for 5 minutes just to brown the top.
- Cut into 6 or 9 servings. In the video, I cut into 9 servings.
- Dust with powdered sweetener (optional) and drizzle with sugar free maple syrup.
- If you don't have a sweet tooth, enjoy it savory with bacon, cheese, egg, lettuce then drizzle with sriracha and mayo.
Calories: 137kcalCarbohydrates: 3.6gProtein: 4.6gFat: 11.8gFiber: 1.4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!