High protein chocolate raspberry cheesecake smoothie
Satisfy your sweet tooth and your hunger with this decadent, high protein smoothie. Flavorful raspberries meet their match when combined with almond milk, cream cheese, and chocolate. It's a healthy, frosty treat that will keep you full for hours.
- 1 high speed blander
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 oz fresh raspberries, or frozen
- 1/4 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tbsp stevia drop
- 1/4 cup whey protein isolate unflavored
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cups ice cube
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream or coconut cream coconut cream In this recipe, we use coconut cream which contains 35% fat optional
- Place the almond milk, cream cheese, raspberries, vanilla extract, and stevia drops into a blender and blend until mixed.
- Add the protein powder, cocoa powder, cream (if using) and ice. Blend until smooth. Serve and enjoy.
- You can use vanilla flavored whey protein powder instead of unflavored whey, stevia and vanilla extract. Ensure the protein powder uses natural flavoring and Diet Doctor approved sweeteners.
- For a more filling smoothie, add one tablespoon of coconut oil or any other healthful oil. You may also substitute the whipping cream for ¼ cup Greek yogurt. If so, add a little water for a more liquid consistency.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!