As I am in the midst of working on a project where I have to simplify a few of my recipes here, I managed to come up with a short cut version for this Keto Butter Cake. It is super easy, no tools required and not necessary to beat the butter and sweetener first so I thought I will share it with you.
This recipe is just simply adding the wet to the dry ingredients and I was so happy that it worked. The result is quite similar to the original version – very moist and delicious ! The only difference is that this method saves so much time and cleaning work as no mixer is required.
KETO BUTTER CAKE
- 225 g Unsalted Melted Butter
- 230 g Whole large eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C.
- In a bowl, add all the wet ingredients and whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add the wet into the dry ingredients and whisk until well combined. The batter is smooth and thick.
- Pour the batter into a greased 8×4 inch loaf pan lined with parchment paper at the bottom. In the video, I used an 8×4 inch silicone loaf pan lightly greased with butter. Spread evenly.
- Bake at the middle rack for 45 to 55 minutes or until a wooden skewer comes out clean.
- If the top is browning too fast, cover with foil.
- Once ready, remove from the pan and let the cake rest upside down for 15 minutes. This is to prevent the butter from settling at the bottom.
- After 15 minutes, turn over and slice accordingly.
- This recipe makes about 14 to 16 servings.
- The cake can be kept at room temperature for about 2 to 3 days if you have a cool and dry climate. Otherwise, it is better to refrigerate earlier for up to a week or freeze for months.