Do you miss potato chips on the keto diet? Or maybe the taco shells are the one for you? Look no further; in this video, you’ll get to learn how to make your own keto cheese chips. We think these cheezylicious babies might be your next favorite keto treat. Take the experience to the next level with a yummy dip, use them as taco shells, or something else – the only limit is your imagination!
Keto cheese chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or provolone cheese or edam cheese
- ½ tsp paprika powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Add shredded cheese in small heaps on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure to leave enough room in between them so they aren’t touching.
- Sprinkle paprika powder on top and bake in the oven for about 8–10 minutes, depending on how thick they are. Pay attention towards the end so that you don't burn the cheese, as burned cheese tends to have a bitter taste.
- Let cool on a cooling rack, and enjoy — great alone as a crunchy snack or perfect to serve with a dip.