Creamy, delicious and sweet, this Japanese sesame dressing recipe is the one Asian salad dressing to make this year. It’s completely sugar free, dairy free and soy free and can be made in less than 2 minutes.
Japanese Sesame Dressing sauce
- Put all of the ingredients in a large bowl and whisk vigorously.
- This will give you a thick sesame salad dressing recipe, but it you want it more liquid, simply add more almond milk, 1 tbsp at a time, until desired consistency.
- Instead of coconut aminos, you can use soy sauce or liquid aminos. Note that both of these are soy products.
- Instead of stevia powder, you can use monk fruit extract powder or 1 tbsp of coconut sugar, maple sugar or honey.
- Instead of crushed sesame seeds, you can use whole sesame seeds. Make sure to use white sesame seeds and not black ones!