In my previous video, I showed you how to make Keto Lemon Curd which is a great way to use up all the leftover egg yolks from making keto bread. This keto lemon curd is not only zingy and bright but is also refreshing, delicious and versatile. Of course, it goes perfectly well with keto bread but you can actually make so many things with it. The possibilities are endless.
KETO LEMON CAKE WITH LEMON CURD
- Preheat the oven to 340 F or 170 C.
- In a bowl, add all the wet ingredients and whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until well combined. The batter is moderately thick and smooth.
- Pour the batter in a greased pan lined with parchment paper at the bottom. In the video, I used a 6 inch or 15 cm round pan with a removable bottom. You can also use a spring form pan. Tap the pan a few times to remove air bubbles and shake it gently to spread evenly. This cake is quite small but you can easily increase the recipe.
- Bake at the middle rack for 40 mins or until cooked. Test with a wooden skewer.
- Cool completely.
- Spoon the lemon curd onto the top of the cake and spread evenly. Then spread the sides evenly.
- Decorate with a lemon slice (optional).