Hello everyone, this is Toi
Today to share delicious and nutritious keto flaxseed bread
Gluteen free with OMEGA-3 to fight inflammation
Keto flaxseed bread | gluteen free
Hello everyone, this is ToiToday to share delicious and nutritious keto flaxseed bread 70Gluteen free with OMEGA-3 to fight inflammation
Note : The water absorption capacity of different brands of powder is different, try to add or subtract water according to your own situation. The final state of the dough is not dry and not too wet. If it's too dry, you can add some water Flax seed meal is usually bought and ground, and no further grinding is required. No apple cider vinegar can use other sugar-free vinegar.
- First, put all the dry ingredients in a large pot and stir evenly
- Then add water, coconut oil, and stir slightly
- Beat eggs and apple cider vinegar in another bowl. Stir well and then add it to the dough
- Bake in the oven at 170 -180 degrees for 40 minutes If you are using a taller and thicker toast mold Need to increase the temperature, otherwise it will be more difficult to send
- Let it cool for a while and then cut it for consumption
- Freshly baked bread will be a little wet, but not after letting it cool
- Keep refrigerated
This bread alone has a natural flavor of flax seed and coconut, which is very soft. If you feel monotonous and tasteless, you can eat it as a sandwich, and you will feel very full !
Calories: 287kcalCarbohydrates: 5.6gProtein: 1.5gFat: 17.3gFiber: 12g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!